Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mis3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Error code F dL on my Kenmore HE3 Washing Machine
    When I try to start my Kenmore HE 3 Front loading washing machine it makes a severl clicking sound, not the normal "locked" sound, then I get the F dL error message. I have tried all the normal ways to get the door open but my dirth clothes are locked inside, the machine will not run and I get this error code?

Any suggestions
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 9, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Having read your problem, and your washer hopefully is still under warranty, your best bet is probably to call the Sears repair service. It is usually not what I recommend but these new front loaders are usually shunned by most independent techs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Washing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore model # 110. 91551210 wahing machine, will not agitate or spin, in none of the cycles, it will fill with water and drain, I also can hear the moter running but it will not agitate or spin, what is the problem?:confused:

Kenmore Elite Dryer Error code E1? [ 0 Answers ]

The error code I am getting is E1. This code isn't in the manual and I cannot figure out why my dryer quits at will (usually before the clothes are dry). Does anyone have any advice for me?:eek:

Kenmore washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine will not spin out the wash cycle or the rinse cycle. When I hold the lid latch down and turn the tub with my hand and it will start spinning fine. I can see it try to start spinng but it cant

View more questions Search