Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cme7984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Whirlpool Cabrio Timer
    The cycles run fine until the last 5 minutes of each cycle where the timer seems to get stuck and the dryer continues to run until someone physically stops it. I realize the Cabrio comes with the wrinkleshield which is supposed to keep spinning the drum after the clothes are dry, but is that what is keeping the timer stuck at 5 minutes? We had Lowe's bring us a new dryer and it is still doing it, this can't be just a coincidence can it? Please help.
    willhyme45 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 03:06 PM

Does this happen in all the cycles?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 16 Answers ]

We just had a new Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer (electric) installed today. I dried some towels and noticed an unusually loud humming and vibrating sound. I wouldn't expect this from a product with a "very good" noise rating rated by consumer reports. It's much louder than my old 17 year old...

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 17 Answers ]

We purchased new Whirlpool Cabrio Washer & Dryer set from Sears. The washer has worked fine, but the dryer has not. The dryer was delivered and had a small dent on the front of the door. When we put clothes in the dryer and start it, the dryer is extremely loud. It sometimes has a piercing...

Outdated whirlpool dishwasher timer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1995 whrilpool dishwasher and its been a great one. It needs repaired. My husband is very handy so he ordered a pump and timer online. They sent the pump and charged us for the timer too but didn't send the timer. When my husband contacted them they said the timer is discontinued and now...

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

A sponge fell down the opening of the "lint catcher" while it was out because I was removing back up lint. While the lint catcher fits back in, I do not know if it is dangerous to leave the sponge down there, and if so, I do not know how to get it out--tried with a hanger but couldn't catch on to...

Whirlpool gas dryer timer not working [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool gas dryer is having a problem where it won't stop drying without manually shutting it off our opening the dryer door. The timer stays at the same place where it started and does not progress. The sensor timer does not work either, stays still. They dryer will literally run for hours...

View more questions Search