Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluestar51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 01:21 PM
    Kenmore washer repair book
    How do you reinstall the back panel on a kenmore elite mod # 110.16962501 with the clips, I'm about ready to say to heck with them and put in 2 screws to hold the panel in place, I have never seen anything so stupid as these clips are or so difficult to work with
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 04:51 PM
    If you can't get the holes lined up, the clips are a pain. Use the screws but be careful and stay away from wires and piping.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2012, 06:23 AM
    I don't know if these will help, but here they are: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Whi...%20washers.zip
    I'm in favor of using screws where you won't cause any damage to anything. Keep in mind that a washer vibrates a lot and needs good fasteners. Make sure the screws fit well and do not hit wires or pipes, etc. and you will be okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Kenmore washer repair manual [ 4 Answers ]

:eek:Help I am trying to find a free online repair manual for a Kenmore washer for a friend. I guess it is an 80 seres with model # 110.92587210. Thank You.

Free Repair Manual for Kenmore Washer [ 1 Answers ]

Washer fills with water, then stops? Any ideas what I should check, power outlet is good.

Kenmore elite washer repair [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite catalyst washer that fills with water then will not go into spin cycle. The buttons light up but cannot change settings. I unplugged for an hour then it worked, but when tried again did the same thig. And the funny thing my matching dryer, on the same day quit! It keeps...

Kenmore Washer repair [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Help Desk, I've got a Kenmore Series 80 Washer, model #92588210. Everything works fine except the spiral-shaped "tower" in the center of the drum. It does not turn, and consequently does not pull down the clothes. The agitator at the base of the "tower" works fine, though. My main...

View more questions Search