Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiddycorral Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Kenmore Elite dishwasher wash buttons and cancel button lights flashing
    Woke up this morning to find my Kenmore Elite control panel smart wash button flashing. I thought it had simply been accidentally pressed, so I clicked cancel and now the smart wash, normal wash and the cancel/drain button is now flashing.
    We tried turning of the power at the breaker and still nothing.

Check out some similar questions!

Elite #665 dishwasher normal and cancel buttons flash and washer does not operate [ 0 Answers ]

Elite #665 dishwasher normal and cancel buttons flash and washer does not operate

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Normal Wash Light Flashing [ 2 Answers ]

The Normal Wash light on my five-year old Kenmore 665.15959000 dishwasher is flashing and the keypad is inoperative. I already tried disconnecting the power for several hours and it made no difference. Can somebody tell me what the flashing Normal Wash light means? I am aware of the High Temp, Air...

Kenmore elite ultra wash 665.16919 flashing indicator lights? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Ultra dishwasher, model 665.16919, that has a flashing red light above the 'quick rinse' button. What problem does that indicate. I've talked with Sears and they were no help.

My kenmore elite ultra wash 665.13752k600 dishwasher with a flashing smartwash button [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore elite ultra wash 665.13752k600 dishwasher started with a flashing smart wash button and now the normal wash and cancel lights are flashing as well. I've tried all the reset sequences on this forum and none have worked. Are there any other sequences I can try or something else I can do to...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.