Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jason33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Anode rod
    Where's the Anode rod located on US CRAFTMASTER 50GAL HEATER

Check out some similar questions!

Anode rod toooo long [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 40 gallon fat boy with an a/c unit above it. I can get the old anode rod out as it has deteriorated enough to bend but how will I get new one in without removing a/c unit or draining and moving hot water heater. Is it possible or do you have another solution?

Where can a zinc anode rod be purchased [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I purchase zinc anode rods for water heaters

Anode Rod Popping - white build up [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had an oil fired water heater installed and have been getting some kind of gas in the line ever since. I replaced the magnesium anode rods with aluminum ones and have the same problem( the magnesium rods had a lot of corrosion after 1 month). I have been hearing a popping noise from...

New anode rod = foul odor [ 1 Answers ]

With the assistance posted here I was able to remove the old anode rod from my water heater and install a new one. The old one was down to a steel wire -- I have no idea how long it was in there. Since installing the new one we've been getting a foul odor from the hot water. It has been getting...

Removing anode rod... [ 6 Answers ]

... from a hot water heater shouldn't be this tough? Is there some trick or tool that I need? I put a monkey wrench on it, put a pipe in the wrench and can't budge it; the water heater is rocking but the rod won't come lose. (I have no idea how long it's been in there.) Should I drill a hole...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.