Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcrisp24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Kenmore h2e dryer
    My dryers intermittent stopping problem has been resolved thanks to drtom4444's advise. However sometimes it makes a buzzing sound and won't start at all. It starts after I move the drum back and forth by hand. What is the real fix for this?

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get the dryer section of my used Kenmore washer dryer combo to work. [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a used Kenmore washer dryer combo model #417.94702300. Wired it as 120 volt. The washer works fine but dryer does not work at all. Does the dryer section of this Combo machine require 220 volts to function? I can't figure it out. How many thermal Switches are in this unit? Can I...

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Model 417.94712400 stackable washer/dryer; dryer doesn't heat up. [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer drum rotates, and it responds to the "cycles" dial, but the heating element doesn't heat up. Is there a reset button somewhere, or do I need to replace the heating element, OR? Thank you.

I have a Kenmore Elite G808 Osaia Dryer need to know how to start the dryer [ 0 Answers ]

I need instruction on how to use the dryer. It is a Kenmore Elite G808 Oasis Dryer

Kenmore series 80 dryer timer keeps dryer running through cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Our 5 year old series 80 kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.