Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Location of starting capacitor
    I have a frigidaire air conditioner with a ge ecm blower motor(part no moo23801)

It will try to start (some motion) but doesn't run.

Where is the starting capacitor on this motor and what does it look like?
    G-Force Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 11:21 AM
    There is no capacitor on this motor. It is a multi speed motor. I had the same problem and it was a bad motor. I had to replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane xe1000 capacitor location [ 0 Answers ]

My fan will not turn, it does turn free if spun with a stick, no obstructions. The unit also hums when turned on, but doesn't start, I have replaced the bad fuse. Where is the capacitor on the unit anyway. Thanks for the advice and feedback.

Capacitor location [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that a weak capacitor may be the reason for my furnace motor is heating up and shutting down after only an hour running the A/C. Where do I find this capacitor, what does it look like, and approximately what do they cost.

Trane TWE040E blower motor capacitor location ? [ 5 Answers ]

I opened the panel to my Trane AC unit furnace and saw the blower motor. The only problem is I do not see a capacitor anywhere? Does this have a special place ? Not on the Wheel assambly nor near the power in area.. What and where is it.. Note: I am an engineer and know what a cpacitor looks...

Location of an ac capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

I am not an expert when it comes to repairing AC units, and have no intentions of trying to repair myself! With that said... I was wondering if it's possible to check to see if my AC capacitor is in fact damaged & needs to be replaced? I realize the location of the capacitor will be different on...

Capacitor Location [ 2 Answers ]

I have just encountered a fan failure on our air conditioner after a major storm. I replaced the fuses but the compressor hums but the fan still doesn't move. I gave the fan blades a little push and everything turned on for a short while but on the second run, it didn't start. From all my...

View more questions Search