What does "nos" mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I or H beam size [ 9 Answers ]

I am wishing to make a deer pole, It will be on my barn and it will need to support approx. 500-750 pounds.The deer are large here! No but the overkill is for safety and a trolley type of lift I will be attaching to this beam.This beam will be cantilevered from the end wall a full 8 foot.My truss...

Size of A Coil for AC [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Guys I want to buy an AC 2 ton but I have a fairly large air plenum on my furnace about 20 by 22 inches and any AC’s that I have looked at come with a smaller A Coil so if I used this it would greatly reduce my air flow. The A Coil looks like it is meant for a furnace in an apartment size...

Size of dog [ 2 Answers ]

My 6 month old labX weighs 50 pounds and only goes up to about my knee, the vet at 4 months told us she'd be roughly 90 pounds (her dad was 120), her mom was only 60 pounds, will she grow any taller? She isn't overweight, nice and sleek looking, she eats about 4 1/2 cups of food a day and is very...

Right Size? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Has anyone tried right size? It's some kind of weight loss smoothy or drink or something. I was wondering if anyone has tried it, how it tasted, and if it worked? Thanks...

View more questions Search