Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jacqui366 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Frigidaire Dryer model # GLER341AS2 won't start
    I just bought a Frigidaire Dryer model # GLER341AS2 from the Furniture Mart 4 months ago and today I was doing laundry and it wouldn't start. It just makes a faint buzzing noise when I try to start it?

Any ideas??
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 11, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Before trying any repiars yourself check over the warranty materials that came with the dryer. You are probably still within the warranty period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire Dryer model # GLER341AS2 [ 2 Answers ]

This is a good one. I hope someone can help!! I noticed my dryer wouldn't dry the clothes completely anymore. 3 or 4 cycles and they are still damp. So I did the first logical thing. I checked the dryer venting. Everything was good and to be sure I ran it with the vent disconnected and...

Frigidaire Dryer Does not start [ 1 Answers ]

Model: FEFB9200ES0 Type: Electric Front Loading Dryer Problem: When pressing the power button, I here a single beep, but no movement. Tried: Pressing cancel two times, Switching cycles Analysis: All the lights in the front turn on. All the buttons when pressed make beeps, which means...

Squeaky Frigidaire dryer and GE the same? [ 2 Answers ]

After reading the posts where applguy helped so many people with their squealing Frigidaire dryers, I'm wondering if the same instructions would work on a GE. My dryer has the same symptoms. Any one know if the insides of these two dryers are similar?

View more questions Search