Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronisace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 06:46 PM
    Maytag gas dryer mdgt 446aww
    The dryer has been used 4 times been sitting for 2 years and the drum will not turn easy or at all when turned on

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag gas dryer---LPG or Natural gas [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used gas Maytag Neptune md. # MDG4000AWW. I want to use it with natural gas, but I noticed a sticker applied by the model number tag that says it is converted to propane gas. Can I still use this with natural gas, or do I need to change the oriface? How can I tell what oriface it does...

Maytag gas dryer [ 7 Answers ]

Dryer doesn't start up. Pushing the start button makes the normal "start" sound, but does actually start dryer. My wife did this the first time it stopped working. She stated that she could smell an "electrical smell". Where do I start?

Maytag gas dryer, replacing gas valve coils [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help me. My Maytag gas dryer's igniter glows but then no flame appears. I believe it is the gas valve coils that are bad, so I purchased a replacement kit (3 coils). The instructions say to match the colors of the wires, but my replacement kit has red, black, white...

Maytag gas dryer [ 2 Answers ]

My maytag dryer, model ldg482 runs but the heat does not come on. The igniter comes on but the gas doesn't ignite. Any suggestions?? The owners manual is totally useless and I'm reluctant to call in a service man to look at it since I have a complete tool shop and all tools to do anything.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.