Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elkrun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Kenmore Elite Dryer runs cold
    I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer that runs cold. There is electricity going to the heating element (already checked that), but the heating element never gets hot... Could it be the element (is it that simple) or is there more to this puzzle that I should look at first?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 07:13 PM
    You need to make sure that there is 220VAC at the element, not just electricity. You may have 110VAC if you dropped a line. IF you have 220VAC then it could very well be the element.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite Dryer - [ 3 Answers ]

My kenmore dryer starts the drying cycle then after about 2 - 5 minutes shuts off. It will restart after about 30 minutes. I have checked the thermal cut offs hi limit thermostats, etc. Any suggestions?

Kenmore elite dryer [ 4 Answers ]

My kenmore elite dryer is not getting hot what could be the problem? I was thinking it may be the heating coil, if so where would it be located? Any other suggestions?

Kenmore Dryer runs intermittently [ 3 Answers ]

My kenmore dryer model number 86082110 will run in the Wrinkle guard setting but will not in any other position on the selector. Please help??

Kenmore dryer runs but does not heat [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer just stopped heating but it runs. The model number no is 110.62994101. I need help on how to fix it. If possible with diagram on How to change any part.

View more questions Search