Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 08:24 AM
    G E refrige water dispenser slow after changing filter
    After changing filter, water dispenser is slow starting and run a few secs after shutting off. Dribbles for about 15 secs. 10 year old G E side by side water in the door
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Apr 17, 2011, 09:32 AM
    If all you did was change the filter I would suspect either you missed removing something before install (some kind of plug to keep it clean) or you put it in backwards. Some filters have a directional arrow on them to show water flow. Before putting on a new filter it's a good idea to flush the line into a bucket or something to get any sediment out of the line leading to the filter.
    Hoa Bien Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 06:50 AM
    What is proper water flow inlet for the GE side-by-side 26cuft fridge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

G E refrige water dispenser slow after changing filter [ 0 Answers ]

After changing filter, water dispenser is slow starting and run a few secs after shutting off. Dribbles for about 15 secs. 10 year old G E side by side water in the door

How to fix water dispenser on refrigerator slow to quit running [ 1 Answers ]

When I get water or ice from my side by side frigidiare. It is slow to stop. Any suggestions.

GE profile 4 years old water dispenser is very slow [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old GE Profile side by side refrigerator with an indoor water and ice dispenser. My problem is that the water dispenser volume is so slow that it takes over a minute to fill a 16 oz glass. When ithe dispenser is first activated I get a good stream with plenty of volume but it...

View more questions Search