Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tompi101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 11:10 PM
    FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG ice maker not working, water OK
    I bought a used FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG. The indoor water works fine but, the ice maker does not work at all. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Refrigerator Water Dispenser [ 3 Answers ]

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Water Dispenser? My FRIGIDAIRE Refrigerator Model FRS20ZRG in-the-door water dispenser's output has significantly slowed. The problem has evolved to now also effect the ice maker's ice production. When I removed the water filter the flow at the dispenser in the door returned...

Frigidaire frs20zrg water diapense valve [ 0 Answers ]

My FRS20ZRG water dispenser stopped working.No water get in ice maker & cold water dispenser,but water does go through filter.Is the valve damaged?thanks.

Ice maker/water dispenser not working [ 6 Answers ]

We had a Kenmore Elite Trio refrigerator installed a couple of days ago. The installers hooked up the existing water line to the ice maker/water dispenser. It was working while they were there. The installers did not push the refrigerator into the location because we had to trim a cabinet. My...

Ice maker/water dispenser not working [ 0 Answers ]

We had a Kenmore Elite Trio refrigerator installed a couple of days ago. The installers hooked up the existing water line to the ice maker/water dispenser. It was working while they were there. The installers did not push the refrigerator into the location because we had to trim a cabinet. My...

GE ice maker/water dispenser not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE ref/freezer with water and ice dispenser in the door. The water dispenser barely trickles water and shuts off, the ice maker produces a minimal amount of ice. I know that the water flows freely from the copper pipe to the refrigerator, and when I removed the water filter and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.