Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winco500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 07:41 AM
    Dyson Animal DC07. Not cleaning the carpet
    "I have the Dyson Animal DC07 - about 6 years old. When using the vacuum (not hose) it is not cleaning the carpet - it still picks up hair (cat) but is leaving small particles, etc. Sometimes have to almost hold the vacuum up straight. Tried using the hardwood floor feature it didn't work well either. replaced the small hose under the machine and the main hose good shape - should I replace the brush? Thanks "

Check out some similar questions!

Dyson DC07 Has very poor suction when trying to vacuum carpet - $400 P.O.J. [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: When I am vacuuming the carpet I can feel debris hitting my feet, that vacuum is not picking up well at all. I have checked for obstructions and there are none, I can feel the end of the hose in the head and there is suction there but it doesn't pickup well across the floor bar. What's the...

Dyson DC07 [ 1 Answers ]

My dyson assembly bin doesn't work. I press the release button and it's completely stuck. It's full right now so I don't want to use it anymore. Any suggestions my carpet is in dire need of a vacuum.

Dyson DC07 [ 1 Answers ]

Having a problem with getting it click into it's upright position, this has only just happened and it's been fine for the last 5 years. Since this happened the direction of suction is only through the wand (I would call it the handle but that's what it's called in the manual). I can't see...

Dyson DC07 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my dyson dc07 won't pick up properly, it seems the air doesn't circulate in the cylinder anymore and when you take the cylinder off to empty what little it did manage to lift the bottom of the cylinder is very hot. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.