Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danhalbel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Concord 80 plus furnace
    I am wondering how many BTu this furnace is? I can not find it anywhere.
    Thanks!
    mclee1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Your best bet would be to ask the company that made it
    Concord Air Products

All the best!
    MC
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Somewhere on or inside furnace you should find a plate or decal with all info about btu`s serial # and model #,, this you would need even before you contacted the mfg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord 90% Efficiency Furnace Troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

The furnaces vent blower comes on then no ignition of gas ,so it turns back off.? Does anyone know the Led Trouble shooting codes for this counterflow furnace? Model #45738-001.

Open limit switch on Concord Gas Furnace [ 14 Answers ]

I have a Concord 80 Plus Gas Furnace. I am starting the furnace for the winter and it gives me a LED code of open limit switch or limit switch circuit. Everything seems to work fine up until the point where the blower needs to turn on. I had the same problem last year but got a tech to fix it. I am...

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Concord furnace not igniting - no click sound [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Concord 80% furnace apx. 4.5 years old. It has not been used for 6-7 months as the tenants were not paying the gas bill. Now that they are out, I went to start it up... and nothing. I get the igniter to light (M shaped Norton) and the system cycles, blower runs, but no "click sound"...

Comfortmaker Furnace Fan blows in line fuse and will not allow furnace to work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Comfortmaker Furnace (approximately 1998/99) and the fan will not turn on allow the furnace to heat. When I try to turn the furnace on it blows a 3 amp fuse at the blower motor. I removed the fuse and jumped it and all it will do is make a faint buzzing noise and not turn on. I can...

View more questions Search