Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mdelaney63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 02:13 PM
    Kenmore Stacked Washer and Dryer makes banging sound
    My Kenmore Stack washer/dryer just started making loud thumping noises during spin cycle ending with loud bang. Tried cycle without clothes and still the same. Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stack washer/dryer - washer makes noise during wash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a Kenmore stack washer/dryer that makes a noise that sounds something like a gear when washing only. Could this be a transmission problem? Jay

Furnace makes loud banging sound when it turns off [ 2 Answers ]

When my furnace turns off there is a loud bang. It looks and sounds like there is air being sucked in through the ducts and then 'let go' all of a sudden. Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it?

Kenmore Model 417 stacked washer/dryer agitator removal [ 2 Answers ]

There's a sheet stuck under the agitator on this machine. I've removed the cap of the agitator by unscrewing it. There's a stud under it with a 5/8" hex bolt in a very tight space. Is there a special wrench to unscrew this? I have a 5/8" socket but I doubt if it will fit over the bolt because...

Kenmore 80754 Top Load Stacked Washer / Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My washer drum is out out balance in all spin cycles. I used to repair the old dryers where all you need to do is replace solenoids, thermostats, htg. Coils, etc... so I am somewhat familiar w/appliance repair. What do I need to do to fix this at home?

Best stacked washer and dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the best stacked washer/gas dryer. Any recommendations?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.