Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwright189 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 05:54 PM
    Whirlpool Ice Maker Problem
    My ice maker stopped working. I replaced the valve and connected all the hoses and wires back up. Then I turned the ice maker on, and when it cycled and the water came on to fill the ice maker, the water came out of the water in the door dispenser. I checked the wires on the valve to make sure I didn't have them crossed. They have different size connectors so they could't be connected wrong. Likewise the hose that goes to the ice maker is a smaller diameter than the hose going to the water dispenser, so they can't be hooked up backwards. I have tried it 3 times and each time when the Ice Maker cycles, water shoots out of the door dispenser. Any suggestions??

Check out some similar questions!

Ice maker [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore refrigerator who's ice maker has stopped making ice. It is only 1 yr old. I have changed the filter and still no ice. Any clues?

Ice Maker [ 2 Answers ]

My icemaker in freezer of ref. quit working. I checked the arm and it seems to be OK. Any ideas on troubleshooting unit appreciated.

Ice Maker Won't Make Ice on its Own [ 0 Answers ]

In addition to the jacuzzi issue, my ice maker won't produce ice on its own. The family who lived here before me never had it connected; the refrigerator is not quite 2 years old. It's a Kitchen-Aid. If I fill up the tray with water, it eventually freezes and the ice is released. I can hear water...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.