Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homerenovation Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Concord furnace not igniting - no click sound
    I have a Concord 80% furnace apx. 4.5 years old. It has not been used for 6-7 months as the tenants were not paying the gas bill. Now that they are out, I went to start it up... and nothing. I get the igniter to light (M shaped Norton) and the system cycles, blower runs, but no "click sound" happens to feed the gas to the burners. I was told that it "may be the switch", but the furnace supply place stated it may be the rollout or need a limit reset. I have switched it off and waited, then switched it back on, but no luck. He also stated to make sure I was getting 24 volts to the gas valve, otherwise it would not supply gas. I will review all these with the schematic, but wanted more opinions as I am going out of town for 1.5 weeks and need to get it working today so the pipes do not freeze (I am in Michigan, Detroit area). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Erin
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2006, 09:35 AM
    They gave you some good information. If this is a 90 % concord check for venting and pressure switch issues too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord 90% Efficiency Furnace Troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

The furnaces vent blower comes on then no ignition of gas ,so it turns back off.? Does anyone know the Led Trouble shooting codes for this counterflow furnace? Model #45738-001.

Open limit switch on Concord Gas Furnace [ 14 Answers ]

I have a Concord 80 Plus Gas Furnace. I am starting the furnace for the winter and it gives me a LED code of open limit switch or limit switch circuit. Everything seems to work fine up until the point where the blower needs to turn on. I had the same problem last year but got a tech to fix it. I am...

Sound in Tub when Furnace is on [ 4 Answers ]

When the furnace turns on there is a loud gurgling sound that comes from the tub drain. The tub is on the other side of the wall where the furnace is. There is no sound in the closet where the furnace is just in the tub. What is this? Should I be concerned?

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search