Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    javierochoa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 11:14 AM
    Whirlpool Senseon Dryer
    Purshased a home with a Whirlpool Senseon dryer model # GGW9868KQ1. I have a problem every time we put in a load, we select the settings and press start. Dryer starts, but after a minute the machine stops and displays E1 on timer. We restart and does it again, we have to constantly keep drysitting by pressing the start button to continue the drying cycle. After five minutes or so the dryer will continue on its own. It does not make a difference what setting we set the dryer on: timed dry, normal, touch up...
    Help if you can,
    Thanks, Javier
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 5, 2006, 06:12 PM
    The whirlpool Calypso dyer list an E1 and a thermistor error. You can verify that the thermistor wires are properly connected and that is clean. Clean the lint from under the dryer drum. Replace the thermistor if nessesary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error code E1 Whirlpool Senseon Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

My dryer keeps shutting off and I get an error code where the time remaining usually is that flashes E1. The only thing the manual says is to contact a repairman. I called someone a friend recommended and he cleaned it out but really didn't know anything else to do? Any help would be appreciated

Whirlpool Senseon dryer won't start [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Senseon electric dryer (model GEQ9858JQ0, same as in another post - "Whilrpool dryer keeps shutting off" from 2/9/06). It's about five years old. The dryer worked fine until today. We ran several loads through it just fine today, then it wouldn't start when pressing the Start...

Whirlpool Gold Senseon dryer won't run. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Gold Senseon dryer Model: GEX9868JQ0 which just quit working. Until today never gave me any problems. When I select the cycle and press "Start" I hear the relay clicking, but won't start and the "Drying Status" red indicator light "Sensing" is flashing rapidly. I have tested the...

Whirlpool senseon dryer kicking off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Senseon electric dryer and it keeps kicking off with a error code of E1 does anybody know why? The manual only says to contact a repairman.

Whirlpool Senseon Dryer Blower Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Whirlpool Senseon Dryer Model GEW9868KQ1. The problem is that the Blower that is attached to the motor shaft is just dangling on the shaft. I can lock the shaft and rotate the blower either direction and it will not loosen or tighten. It almost seem like it is attached to the...

View more questions Search