Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jim65776577 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Frigidaire frs20zrg water diapense valve
    My FRS20ZRG water dispenser stopped working.No water get in ice maker & cold water dispenser,but water does go through filter.Is the valve damaged?thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Refrigerator Water Dispenser [ 3 Answers ]

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Water Dispenser? My FRIGIDAIRE Refrigerator Model FRS20ZRG in-the-door water dispenser's output has significantly slowed. The problem has evolved to now also effect the ice maker's ice production. When I removed the water filter the flow at the dispenser in the door returned...

1 valve shut off hot water tank valve [ 9 Answers ]

I was just trying to get some Pro's thoughts on, why there would be a shut off valve on the hot line going out of my hot water tank, and no valve on the cold coming in? Is there a reason for this? Is it OK to add a valve on the cold,so I can isolate the tank, by shuting both valves , and would...

Difference between steam valve and hot water valve [ 1 Answers ]

We are in the process of changing our small steam heated library to hot water heating on an extremely limited budget. Three of the existing zones are not presently being used but our heating engineer suggests changing out the existing pneumatic actuated steam valves to pneumatic actuated hot water...

No Shut Off Valve between water heater and bathroom sink valve [ 14 Answers ]

I have a constant drip in my bathroom sink. After a little trouble shooting, I came to the conclusion that my hot water valve underneath the sink is the culprit. I traced the pipe down the wall, into the basement and to the water heater. The only thing between the water heater and the old valve in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.