Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roansbane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 03:26 PM
    Concord 90% Efficiency Furnace Troubleshooting
    The furnaces vent blower comes on then no ignition of gas ,so it turns back off.? Does anyone know the Led Trouble shooting codes for this counterflow furnace? Model #45738-001.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2006, 07:13 AM
    I don't think that is the model number of the furnace. My best guess is a bad ignitor, usually found in front of the far right burner.
    hinnants Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Con cord heater is to have trouble shooting red light.. red light not on and neither is furance help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jet engine efficiency [ 6 Answers ]

Which would be considered to be the better design over-all? One huge jet engine, or two smaller ones of the same design? I know jets are not measured in the same way, but to give an analogy with normal piston engines, I would be asking: is 500cc single-cylinder, or two 250cc cylinders the better...

Open limit switch on Concord Gas Furnace [ 14 Answers ]

I have a Concord 80 Plus Gas Furnace. I am starting the furnace for the winter and it gives me a LED code of open limit switch or limit switch circuit. Everything seems to work fine up until the point where the blower needs to turn on. I had the same problem last year but got a tech to fix it. I am...

Second HD troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's the skinny... Intstalled my girlfriend's HD (Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 80GB ATA/133 HDD) onto my computer as a 2nd HD(slave). All jumpers are set correctly, all cables are correct (not the 1st time I've done this). Everything works fine, it's detected and I do have access to it. ...

Math Problem: Worker Efficiency [ 3 Answers ]

Two employees are putting orders together for a distribution warehouse. Warren picks 47 orders in 7 hours. The total number of pieces he picks is 538. The total number of locations on his orders is 415. Preet picks 24 orders in 7.5 hours. The total number of pieces he picks is 1169. ...

Production efficiency [ 4 Answers ]

How to improve and increase production in simple steps?

View more questions Search