Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabfive Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 03:59 PM
    Kenmore elite front load washer spin cycle not working
    When my Kenmore elite washer was working today,things were fine until the very last spin cycle.Heard it working and then a thud, now no spin cycle works

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Clunking Noise in Spin Cycle [ 5 Answers ]

We have had a Kenmore Elite front load washer for a number of years (Model 970-38712-00). Today it started making a clunking noise when it started the high speed spin cycle (similar to putting a pair of runners in the dryer). I took off the back and spun the pulley by hand and heard a clunk...

Spin cycle on front load washer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a frigidaire affinity front load washer. The clothes were staying wet after washing. I cleaned the pump out which was clogged up but the washer doesn't seem to be spinning fast enough to get all of the water out of the clothes but it is spinning. Could this be the door locking...

Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Spin Cycle not drying [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer. Even when I select drain/spin and extended spin, the clothes still come out very damp. It's not making a lot of noise and doesn't seem to be out of balance, but the drum isn't spinning very fast. Any ideas?

Front Load Washer slides during spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I need help! We puchased a Amana front load washer. We leveled the legs but during the spin cycle it slides acroos the floor. It is on tile. I was thinking of maybe putting a rubber mat under the washer to try to keep it still. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.