Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkdriscoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 09:45 AM
    Reset a jenn air dishwasher
    I have a Jenn Air high end dishwasher. It is very ambiguous on what model, type or serial number is but the number next to "type:" is 776-0 and there is a an E39927. Jov1270awy and a 49022. None of he numbers or references have any description that indicates their purpose.

Symptom: We can not get the dishwasher to start up. The buttons for choosing what type of wash will light up but when the power button is pressed it does not light up and the dishwasher will not start. Needless to say the kitchen is starting to stink and we need to address the problem. I believe if I could reset the machine then I could get it to start. I also would like to do some research on the product on the internet but do not know what the serial number or model type is with enough certainty to feel comfortable that my results were productive.

If anyone can help tell me how to reset the system it would be greatly appreciated.
    danielbeggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 10:01 AM
    WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM... anh this dishwasher is not very good at getting dishes clean either. We hate it. We like Jenn Air appliances. We have an oven and love it but the dishwasher is nothing but dissappointment... BIG TIME.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jenn-Air Range [ 2 Answers ]

Just moved into a house with a Jenn-Air E33658 slide in range. Do you know where and can get/download a user's manual so I can use it to it's fullest potential and a source for parts to replace a couple of missing knobs. Thanks

Jenn air dishwasher won't run [ 6 Answers ]

My Jenn Air dishwasher model JDB65 isn't running. The problem began when it ran, but water wouldn't drain out. There's no clog in the drain line. Now it won't start or anything, like it's got no power. The power switch is on and the circuit breaker is not tripped. About a year we paid for a...

Jenn Air Range Hood [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a new Jenn-Air hood (JXT5830) to install over the range in my kitchen. I then connected the wires as per the instructions, but none of the front lights or functions worked. The company is the worst imaginable-- no help at all to installers, so I must rely on my friends here. I connected...

View more questions Search