Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willie1248 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 05:10 PM
    Whirlpool washer
    Washer makes banging noise when going into spin cycle, then blows the circuit
    smrpeach Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 02:47 PM
    I had hub assembly replaced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer keeps on rinsing [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new whirpool washer, model 3SLSR6233MQ, and we installed it according to the instructions. When I use the delicate/knits cycle, it washes and when it gets to the rinse cycle, it's stuck there. It just keeps on rinsing and never fills up again, until I move the knob manually. What I want...

Whirlpool Clothes Washer [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I have a Whirlpool clothes washer that is 4 years old. Lately when I take the washed clothes out to place them in the dryer they are not as damp dry as they used to be. They are wetter than I would expect. What could be causing this problem? I had a repair man out and he wants to...

Whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0 [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, New here. I have a whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0, that will not agitate but will rinse and spin out. It tries to agitate but makes a loud noise and only goes in one direction. Any help will be greatly appreciated. schins

Whirlpool washer [ 8 Answers ]

I just purchased a motor coupling for my washer but do not know how to install it can someone please tell me how to. Thank you.:

View more questions Search