Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kachinadavis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 12:26 PM
    I have a sears and roebuck gas furnace model 876.762120 how do you light the pilot?
    How do I light a gas furnaces pilot
    kachinadavis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 12:28 PM
    I have a sears and roebuck gas furnace model 876.762120 how do you light the pilot?
    How do you light a gas furnace pilot?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Usually directions are on the furnace or gas valve. Most of the time there is a lever,button, or know you press or turn to allow the pilot gas to flow. You light that and hold the knob or whatever for a minute or two. Then release and turn to ON.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My gas furnace doesn't light pilot ilght come on but gas doesn't come on [ 1 Answers ]

Gas furnace doesn't come on the fan for fresh air/exhaust and pilot light comes on but gas valve not letting gas in to burner so it doesn't light,but if I turn off power and back on three or four times it will work until house cools and need heat again

Pilot light on intertherm furnace model g [ 26 Answers ]

How do we light the pilot light on an older model intertherm furnace ?

Sears Vent Wall Furnace Lighting Pilot Light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sears Direct Vent Wall Furnace and I don't know how to light the pilot light. The instructions aren't clear, and I don't want to blow up the house. The Model # is 867.736230

Pilot light on gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Why is my pilot light blowing out on me? I relight it, and it goes out again after half a minute. It won't light at all now!

Carrier gas furnace model 58ES125-2d pilot comes on for 3 seconds clicks and goes off [ 1 Answers ]

Guys sorry for my ignorance its cold! Carrier 58ES125-2D or 5BES125-2d Pilot comes on for approximately 2-3 seconds clicks shuts off and retries over and over any ideas, may even click as it goes on? Thanks I cleaned it with steel wool and light sand paper, same thing pilot starts and goes out...

View more questions Search