Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kurly 40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher troubleshooting
    Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher - lock on - light won't go out .

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Quiet Guard 4 Dishwasher Model #665,17032 400, 2 1/2 years old. Of course the warranty has expired (about the same time the problems started) Sears repair man, has changed a fuse 3 times and advised to #1 not use the smart wash option, use the normal wash instead, #2,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.