Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordan626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 08:10 AM
    Rinse cycle will not work on whirlpool washing machine
    I have a whirlpool washing machine and all of a sudden the rinse cycle will not work when it gets to the rinse cycle there is just a low buzzing sound but all of the other cycles will work. Please help me with this problem asap. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine that stops at spin and rinse cycle, any ideas why? [ 2 Answers ]

This washing machine has been working but the problem is when it gets to the spin and rinse cycle it stops, as if it just soaks in there and the water doesn't drain out. Any ideas what the problem could be and can it be fixable. I don't know much about washing machines, so easy terms would be...

Washing macine will not spin on rinse cycle but water pumps out. [ 1 Answers ]

The water pumps out of drum but the machine will not spin the clothes dry

Whirlpool dishwasher only runs quick rinse cycle [ 2 Answers ]

My Whirlpool dishwasher only runs the quick rinse cycle no matter which button is pressed. I have changed the electronics board and tried two different user interface boards. Any ideas? Or does anyone know where I can get a schematic for the interface board? Thanks, Tom

Washing machine won't rinse [ 1 Answers ]

My maytag washing machine will turn on, fill, agitate, but not rinse. It will go on to spin cycle and act like the cycle is finished. What is causing this?

WHIRLPOOL washing machine does not drained during spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering if there is a quick fix to my problem, the water in my washer drains OK but the clothes are all wet when the spin cycle is finished?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.