Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denise1953 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer
    My Whirlpool Dryer - cabrio WGD 6400SB0 will not start. It was purchased in December 2006, and is less than 3 years old. All lights on the control panel are on and functioning. The start button just blinks constant. I unplugged, for a long time thinking that would reset the control panel. I checked the lint trap and the door.
    One repair man wants over $400.00 to repair and he didn't even check to see if the belt was broken or the thermal fuse was out. Can anyone help? Thank you very much.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 17 Answers ]

We purchased new Whirlpool Cabrio Washer & Dryer set from Sears. The washer has worked fine, but the dryer has not. The dryer was delivered and had a small dent on the front of the door. When we put clothes in the dryer and start it, the dryer is extremely loud. It sometimes has a piercing...

Whirlpool cabrio dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer. It is approx. 3 yrs old. I have noticed that when I put clothes in to dry and hit start it has the digital time displayed for a minute or so then a message appears saying AF and it starts flashing. I have to hit the clear button and it goes back to the...

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer Won't Run.now what? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio that is less than a year old. When we try to run a load & press start, the sensing light comes on & nothing else happens... what gives?. any ideas?

Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

A sponge fell down the opening of the "lint catcher" while it was out because I was removing back up lint. While the lint catcher fits back in, I do not know if it is dangerous to leave the sponge down there, and if so, I do not know how to get it out--tried with a hanger but couldn't catch on to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.