Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kolkal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 01:19 PM
    GE side by side refrigerator leaking at the right bottom, back near the water hose
    My GE side by side refrig is leaking at the back bottom right side near the water hose pipe that connects to the inside of the refrig from the top side. It stops when the water valve is shut off. Can I know how I can fix this. Also the water dispenser is not working. Not sure if both the problems are related. Any help is appreciated
    samkallis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 08:55 PM
    Side-by-side refrigerator is a perfect expression of exquisite art and futuristic technology, now a refrigerator that caters to all your senses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Refrigerator side by side leaking under ice and water dispenser. [ 5 Answers ]

I have the GE side by side about a year old and it has leaked under the water & ice dispenser every since I purchased it. The repairman said to put a paper towel under the lift out tray, but that doesn't help. It leaks down the front of my black refrigerator and looks bad and is impossible to...

Refrigerator water line Leaking - Maytag Performa side-by-side [ 4 Answers ]

Leaking where incoming water splits to two separate lines, one line to freezer and one line to dispenser. It is not the incoming connection that is leaking. There is some type of red and green (solenoid ?) connected to wires and this is where water is leaking from? Any help would be...

Kenmore side by side refrigerator ice maker is leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I need any info on how to fix my leaking ice maker, it leaks on the floor when the freezer door is shut and freezes in a big clump in the ice tray. I miss my ice. It's a Kenmore side by side, white. It's about 10 years old. Can't use right now because it freezes ice everywhere but the tray and...

Refrigerator adama side by side water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

My water dispenser stop working on Wednesday. It has a in-line filter which I replaced but the water does not dispense. Any comments or help?

My Ge side by side refrigerator water dispensor leaks [ 1 Answers ]

My Ge sisde by side water dispensor leaks or is delayed in shutting off after the door valve is apparently closed. Model GSS25JFMDWW

View more questions Search