Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 07:19 PM
    Kenmore Elite HE3 Electric Dryer
    My dryer turn off all by itself. An error code of E1 appears. We press start/cancel and start the dryer again. After a few minutes it shuts off again displaying the error code once again. Help... :eek:
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Oct 17, 2006, 06:33 AM
    If found this information from the following website:

http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com...ers.html#Sears

According to this:

Sears are a department store not a manufacturer, they contract other manufacturers to build the appliances for them and these are then sold under the Sears/ Kenmore brand.

To find who made your appliance, check the first three digits of your model number against the list below and this will give you the manufacturer of your appliance.
    So we need to check the actual data plate model, and go from there, please post.

Also, check your owners manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore HE3 Dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer is getting electricity because the lights come on when a drying selection is pushed. The drum will not turn. When I press the start button, I hear a clicking sound and nothing happens after that! What's up with this?

Kenmore elite Dryer - [ 3 Answers ]

My kenmore dryer starts the drying cycle then after about 2 - 5 minutes shuts off. It will restart after about 30 minutes. I have checked the thermal cut offs hi limit thermostats, etc. Any suggestions?

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer Runs But No Heat and Won't Dry Model No.110.70932990

Kenmore Elite HE3 Dryer Not Heating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer (electric) that is not heating. I pulled the toe panel so I could clean it out to see if that was the problem. After I cleaned it out I ran a short cycle and still no heat. I also noticed the heating coil did not change. Should these get hot, turn red during a drying...

Kenmore Elite Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

From time to time, I am able to select my drying selections, load size and all the settings but when I push START it only "clicks" and will not start. Then the next day, it is like it "resets" itself and works fine. There seems to be no reason when or why this occurs. Is there any reason why...

View more questions Search