Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pecoss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Kenmore Ultrawash Dishwasher blinking clean light, need to reset
    I need to reset my dishwasher, model 665, the clean light keeps blinking, and I have called them before and I lost the easy steps to reset the washer, please help

Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 25, 2008, 06:04 PM

Can you unplug your dishwasher. Would it be easy to do that. Then reset it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dishwasher - blinking clean light [ 24 Answers ]

The clean light on my dishwasher keeps blinking and the dishwasher won't work. How can I fix this?

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher flashing "clean" light needs to be reset [ 110 Answers ]

We paid a Sears repairman to come out when we had a flashing "Clean" light on our dishwasher, A Kenmore Ultra Wash 665.1603 or 1703, and he gave us the diagnostic code (buttons to push on the operating panel) and we have used it again after that, but I cannot find the order of the buttons to push...

Kenmore Dishwasher-Clean light blinking [ 3 Answers ]

Any idea how to reset the dishwasher? There are two buttons to push that will reset it, but I cannot remember what they are. HELP!

Kenmore Dishwasher blinking light [ 3 Answers ]

My kenmore dishwasher is model # 665.15769000. It was installed in March of 2002. The "quick rinse" light flashes and the dishwasher won't do anything else. Have turned the power off and back on with the breaker but that didn't help. Does anyone know the reset code for this model, and do...

Kenmore Dishwasher blinking light [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore Ultrawash dishwasher - model 665. The no heat dry "lock on" light is blinking. How do I reset it please? Thank You, Mike

View more questions Search