Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rburlile47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 04:10 AM
    Coleman evcon furnace
    I have a coleman evcon direct vent forced air furnace, the air is blowing cool air, everythinig else is working it's firing ,the fan is working
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Exact model number?

If the unit is firing that means it is working and the flames are all lit so please rephrase so we can better understand what you mean. Also look on the control board and count the number of flashes and then look on the back of the furnace blower door and see what it says the number of flashes mean. Post that info also in your next post.

Natural or propane gas?

Regular home or mobile home. There is a difference .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evcon furnace [ 5 Answers ]

My home has coleman evcon furnace 12 years old.I can set the thermostat at 74 degrees and the furnace will start with a 30second purge then the ignitor will warm up and glow red then the main burner lights.then the burner stays lit and the blower runs for a couple minutes. Then the thermostat calls...

Coleman Evcon electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon electric furnace in a mobile home I rent. Recently a wire had burned off which caused it to produce no heat. After they sent a repair man to work on it I now seem to not have as much air force coming out of the registers. Also it takes 20 minutes to raise the temperature one...

Coleman Evcon furnace will not kick on [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has a Coleman Evcon furnace in her mobile home. The problem is that every morning they wake up it is cold inside because the furnace failed to kick on during the night. She says it seems to work well during the day, however. Please help.

Coleman Evcon Furnace igniter [ 1 Answers ]

We have had to replace the igniter in our furnace at least 4 times in a little over a year. What could be making them burn out? We had two go out in just one weeks time! This was 12-25-07. We had a new one installed late April of this year so it wasn't used that much. We turned the furnace on last...

Centrifugal- Won't come on Coleman-Evcon Furnace- [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Just found your site today-yipee! I have a problem with my Coleman-Evcon furnace (it has had A/C added)-just bought the house this year, but previous occupants said all was working before. When I turn on the heat on the thermostat, I get a code 3 readout, "Centrifugal Swithch Open"; I had...

View more questions Search