Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Markwylde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Loud noise coming dryer.works fine though
    I have a very loud sound coming from a dryer I just bought second hand... it works fine but the noise is overwhelming... does anyone know what this might be and how I can fix it?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 09:10 PM

Best guess if it's low frequency - the drum bearing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud squeaking noise in GE dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My GE Dryer is squeaking very loudly. I purchased a bearing repair kit but cannot figure out how to get the top of the dryer. Can you help me with this?

Vibrate, noise, then works fine? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I was traveling back to my college today and out of no where my car starts vibrating and making a funny noise on my left driver's side... it did this on and off for about twenty minutes. I know nothing was wrong with my car because I had taken my car in to get fully looked over days...

Loud constant noise coming from water pipes [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I began hearing this loud earpiercing vibrating sound coming from my water pipes. It is loudest in the basement and up into both bathrooms on the main and upper levels of the house. Then noise is constant until a toilet is flushed and it suddenly disappears only to return when the toilet...

Rheem Criterion Furnace fan keeps coming on and off constantly with loud noise [ 14 Answers ]

Rheem Criterion Furnace fan keeps coming on and off constantly with a loud noise. Can someone please help me? Paul::confused:

View more questions Search