Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salvage2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Icemaker quit
    My Kenmore ice maker has beeb slowing down over the last 4 months and totally quit tonight!:)
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Salvage 2 - *0% of the time when a ice maker quits is due to the WATER INLET VALVE ; you will have to pull the fridge out from the wall , and you will find the water inlet valve on the bottom right side behind the card board cover, it is not hard to replace , just make sure wires are put back on the way they were on the old one , unplug power while working on the fridge. You can pick up a new one from most plumbing storesor appliance repair places. You can order one from sears on the internet I believe it is ( www.searsparts .com. Sears will be higher though but will have actual part for the fridge you have. Have full searial number and part you need . Good luck and GOD BLESS ; F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Icemaker failure [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore 363.9752711 refrig w/ icemaker replaced supply line and water supply valve (WR57X10033) Still no water to ice tray. What should I replace next?

Icemaker not working [ 4 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool side by side refrigerator the ice mker stopped working there was ice froze in there but will not drop I took off the ice maker and got all the ice out it was a solid block I put it back and it gave me water but the same results I have power to my ice maker terminals but no power...

Should I take emergency leave of absence and then quit or just quit immediately? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to leave job for which I did not have time to notify my employer 2 weeks before I quit. My planes changed so fast. I have to quit immediately, but I I still have my shift schedule for tomorrow. I work at Starbucks as barista. Should I make call and tell them that my car broke and cannot come...

View more questions Search