Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dentis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Kenmore Elite HE3 washer stops during wash cycle with "HF" error
    I have a Kenmore Elite HE3 washer that stops during wash cycle with an "HF" error and the door locks and won't open

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE 4t "F 02" and "Suds" error [ 11 Answers ]

I have an Elite He 4T frontloading washing machine, it is almost 3 years old - no more warranty! It has been giving me the F 02 error code, which is "Drain Problem". There are no items in the drain on the inside of the machine, I tookoff the hose it is clear. I stuck a wire hanger down the opening...

Kenmore Elite HE4 Elec. Dryer "PF" error code [ 6 Answers ]

My Kenmore elite HE4 electric dryer will not work. The screen displays "PF" power failure, but there was no power failure. Th dryer is maybe 2 years old and worked fine until now. I tried holding down the START button but it still doesn't work. I tried unplugging and tripping the breaker still...

Kenmore Elite HE3 washer "F02" error [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite HE3 washer "F02" error drain problem The washer (42926200 purchased in June of 03) is not draining properly. The drain hose is not kinked or clogged. To confirm I used a small wet/dry vac holding the vac hose too the drain hose and sucked a gallon or more of water from the washer. ...

Kenmore "Catalyst" Elite Washer fills but that's it [ 2 Answers ]

Model # 110 20072993 My washer fills with water then does nothing-no sounds-timer does count down but never comes out of wash cycle I took the cabinet off and drained the water so I can work on it tomorrow, any help? Thanks Kevin

Kenmore Elite Calypso "ob" error message [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I can't find my manual on my washer. It's a Kenmore Elite Calypso. It goes through most of the cycle and towards the end I get "ob" error message. I'm thinking it means off balance, but it has been balanced. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bridget

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.