Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubinwolf Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Washing machine on final rinse takes for ever to fill water up.
    Fridgidaire Washing machine on final rinse takes forever to fill up with water. It only happens on the final rinse, it takes 45 minutes to an hour. Any one have a clue, or do I need to reset something on this unit.
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Apr 24, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Check the strainer in the cold hose. Many washers use only cold on the rinse and if the strainer is plugged it will take forever. You probably are using a warm wash and the hot is doing most of the filling. Check the supply valves for proper flow and make certain that the hoses aren't crimped. Be smart, check both strainers periodically. That way the hoses and all will get an inspection and problems will get caught before a flood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine that stops at spin and rinse cycle, any ideas why? [ 2 Answers ]

This washing machine has been working but the problem is when it gets to the spin and rinse cycle it stops, as if it just soaks in there and the water doesn't drain out. Any ideas what the problem could be and can it be fixable. I don't know much about washing machines, so easy terms would be...

Kenmore washer won't fill with water, but rinse works [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My kenmore washer won't fill with water during the wash cycle, but the rinse and spin cycle seems to be working fine. When I turn the knob to "wash" nothing happens. Even my handy man father was stumped on this one!! Can anyone help?

Washing machine won't rinse [ 1 Answers ]

My maytag washing machine will turn on, fill, agitate, but not rinse. It will go on to spin cycle and act like the cycle is finished. What is causing this?

Washing machine won't rinse or spin, please help [ 1 Answers ]

I have an upright washing machine that has stopped rinsing and spinning. It washes the clothes fine, adgitating properly but when it gets to rinse cycle it just stops and makes a kind of rattle sound. It sounds like it is trying to spin but something is broken preventing it from working. I...

Whirlpool washing machine won't fill [ 1 Answers ]

When starting the washing cycle, the water enters but it keeps getting pumped out and I can hear what sounds like the pump. The stand pipe is above the machine so I don't think that's the problem. Thanks

View more questions Search