Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smflemm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Hampton Bay Fan Model 157 734
    I just bought a Hampton Bay ceiling fan but I need need a 24" extension for it. I got one from Home depot but the diameter was to big. Where can I get one to fit model #157 734?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Most Hampton Bay fans use a 3/4" downrod (1" OD). It's possible your fan uses a 1/2" downrod, what model do you have? It's also possible you're just not installing it right.

What diameter is the downrod that came with the fan? The measure that's used is the diameter of the hole in the center.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan remote will not work, hampton bay Model #UC7083T? [ 11 Answers ]

The Red Light Does Turn On But It Won't Work. I Threw Away The Instructions Please Help!!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Model # 55295 [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change the light on the Hampton Bay ceiling fan model # 55295. I cannot get the white dome light off.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan, Sutherland Model [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased this ceiling fan at Home Depot and when I went to install it I noticed that the sockets for the light bulbs are supposedly for a Type A bulb but it is much smaller and it specifies 250V on the back section of the light fixture. I tried obtaining information on this model online...

Reversible Belmont Model Hampton Bay Fan [ 2 Answers ]

The manufacturer's shipping box indicated that the Belmont has a three-speed reversible fan function. I had the fan installed, but after installation I cannot find any way to reverse the direction of the rotation. How is it done?

Hampton Bay Fan Model 645-451 [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if there is a light kit available for this ceiling fan that I purchasde from Home Depot? Thanks

View more questions Search