Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inga14uk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 05:12 PM
    Good things about glasses
    Hey, I'm 14 and have worn glasses since I was 5. I always think people think I am weird or dorky but boys say I look cute so that's a good thing! And in my case they make you look older and smarter!:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2006, 06:42 PM
    And they give you a moment to think, if someone is showing you something and wants an answer, you take the glasses off and pretend to wipe them while you think of a good answer.
    nonso Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2006, 05:12 PM
    And nowspectacle frames come in all sort of funky designs.Nowadays it's cool to have a refractive error,you have an excuse to don cool glasses and get your parents to pay for them if you are a minor.
    angela1223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2011, 06:56 AM
    I have worn glasses for four years and I love them. They enhance my appearance and the lenses make my eyes appear slightly larger so people notice my unique eye-color more. The frames that I have add a touch of light to my hair and make it seem less unkempt. My brother comments that I look smarter than I actually am with my glasses (which I usually take as a compliment, even though my grades prove I am intelligent.) I prefer glasses to contact lenses because it is impossible for me to touch my eye, and nothing good comes from contacts other than making you see. One of my friends has contacts and her eyes always look like they're buldging out of her head. Also, contact lenses make it easier to get eye infections.
    yamomma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 12:54 PM
    You mam
    rubyabbott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 04:35 AM
    I'm getting glasses and I really don't want them so I need reasons to like them! HELP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultrawash film on glasses... Cascade? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultrawash dishwasher. I have hard water. I have white unremovable film on my glasses. I recently (a couple of months ago started using the Cascade prepackaged detergent (little disolvable bags). My instinct tells me this may be the problem. What settings should I have on...

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

Glasses [ 9 Answers ]

In my right eye I'm farsighted.. and I'm going to the eye doctor soon.. and I no he's gonan tell me that this time I need glasses.. cause I went aobut a year ago and he said I didn't need glasses then.. but come back if its gotten worse.. I had 2 notes from my school to go to the eye doctor.. and...

My PC need glasses ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the hp pavilion and the hp psc 750 printer. We installed a cd rw, which started to slowly give me freeze ups at various times and caused numerous restarts. I have since gone back to the original cd rom pending further evaluation of rewritables. Now however my computer says it doesn't...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any organization that helps out the poor with free eye exams and glasses for those who can't afford to pay?

View more questions Search