Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Oct 23, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Kenmore gas dryer 417.92042101 won't dry clothes
    The hot surface igniter glows lights the first time then runs for about 3 minutes then glows again in about 2 minutes shuts off with out lighting the burner, cleaned the vent out any ideas?thanks hixton
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Oct 25, 2007, 05:04 PM
    It was the solenoids on gas valve
    Timmy1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hixton
    The hot surface igniter glows lights the first time then runs for about 3 minutes then glows again in about 2 minutes shuts off with out lighting the burner, cleaned the vent out any ideas?thanks hixton
    I am having the same problem...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dryer takes to long to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 90 series dryer that takes way to long to dry clothes. The vents are free from lint and I have replaced the cycling thermostat. The heating element seems to work fine but I don't think the dryer is getting hot enough

Dryer Too Long to Dry Clothes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Our gas dryer is taking forever to dry our clothes. We have checked the exhaust duct and there is no issues there. Is there some place that I should be checking? The clothese eventually get dry, but it just takes about 3-4 times longer than it should. BTW - the sensor drying (set...

Kenmore dryer taking longer to dry clothes [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore electric dryer. I just cleaned out the vent duct and filter of lint. Now my wife says that the clothes, especially jeans, take longer to dry although the dryer heats up normal and she is not finding lint on the filter. The dryer is in the basement and the duct vent is long...

Kenmore 29" gas dryer Model #110.72602101 takes several cycles to dry. [ 6 Answers ]

My 5 year old Kenmore Super Capacity gas dryer (model #110.72602101) suddenly started taking several cycles to dry a load of clothes. I checked the vent and it is not clogged. There is a plug on the front of the dryer I pulled off and watched the flame ignite and it stayed burning until the timer...

Kenmore dryer takes forever to dry clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore dryer that is 10 years old. The dryer heats up, but the clothes take at least 4 times longer than what they should. I have noticed that when I open the dryer there is hot moist air inside the dryer and the clothes have a kind of mildew smell. My lint filter is clean, the back of...

View more questions Search