Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Dishwasher problems
    I have a kenmore dishwasher. I noticed that the air vent which is on the inside , on the top part of the door is packed with goop. How did the goop get in their, if it's an air vent. My manual does not explain anything about cleaning the vent or what to do with the vent.
    Nutter butter Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2007, 11:35 PM
    That doesn't sound right. I have a new Kenmore and goop was not an option for my model. I would call the store you bought it from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Problems With dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher has been leaking water on our kitchen floor, for going on a year now. And The water has been pouring puddles during the whole washing. I sometimes get wonderfully clean dishes and some times, my glasses are full of food particles. Can you help me solve this problem please?

GE dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a used GE Dishwasher. Do I hook it up to the hot water or cold water supply line?

Problems with dishwasher drainage. [ 1 Answers ]

Dishwasher works but water doesn't drain when finshed?

View more questions Search