Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gypmech3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Washing Machine Overflow at Fill stage
    I have a washing machine that doesn't shut off and completely overflows. Is there some kind of sensor that doesn't work or is this something that I could fix myself. It drains fine at the spin cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Is it over flowing out of washer?
    If so, fill valve in machine is bad. :)
    gypmech3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gypmech3
    I have a washing machine that doesn't shut off and completely overflows. Is there some kind of sensor that doesn't work or is this something that I could fix my self. It drains fine at the spin cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Is it pretty easy to change it out?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 11, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Yah, if you are somewhat proficient with hand tools.
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Go on line for repair sheet for make of washer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine overflow pan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Is there any such thing as a metal washing machine over flow pan? I've always had a plastic one, but it deteroiates within a couple of years.

Washing machine drain overflow [ 17 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the drain pipe overflows even after I successfully flushed the drain line with a bladder and power hose. I also flushed the vent system, but there is still overflow. What now coach?:confused:

Washing machine overflow [ 2 Answers ]

Dear hel desk; We just replaced our old washing machine with a new one and every time the machine Drain the water it overflow from the water outlet and I have a 1 1/2 inch water waste line. What is the best way to resolve this problem? Thank you for your help bacon693

Washing Machine Drainpipe Overflow [ 2 Answers ]

My PVC drainpipe for my washing machine is overflowing. Is there a good product to unclog?

Washing machine overflow [ 1 Answers ]

The drain pipe that my washer drains into overflows or the water backs up into my garage The line seems to be clear but not sure if it really is and the gas I saw so I think that was coming from the drain pipe which looks awfully small to me was disturbing can you help to fix this problem. My...

View more questions Search