Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rivington64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Age of Caloric range - Heritage Series
    Please help with the age of my gas range.

Caloric Heritage Series
    Model and Serial numbers:

RLS345UW OF
    D 102 966 9381

Many thanks.
    thor1997 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Try this site, Caloric is Amana I found a user manual uneder the RLS345 part of your model number.

Amana Product Literature Search
    Naomie58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 10:42 AM
    Hi I am trying to find the age of my caloric heritage gas range the only model # stamped on the tag Is 77PXT And the Serial # A0769290 I believe the stove is from the late 50's or early 60's thanks for any help you can give me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing from a gas range to an electric smooth top range [ 1 Answers ]

What are the requirement for switching from cooking with a gas stove to cooking with and electric stove

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

My italian heritage preventing me to lose? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 5'5" and about 170. My mom's side is beautiful, trip figure, stuff like that..my biological fathers side...not so much, they arent obese but htey are all really "hefty" For some reason, I cannot lose weight. For example, for a month and a half, i went to the gym ATLEAST 6 days a week for a...

Range [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my gas range oven has quit working. My wife tried to use it and the igniter didn't try to start the pilot. Let me explain a bit clearer: I have an older gas stove the top burners work okay but the other day the oven would not light so I checked to see if the pilot was lit and it was not lit....

View more questions Search