Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baysix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Minimal water flow from hot water side of faucet
    Our kitchen sink as a very low water flow on the hot side of the faucet - what can we do?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 22, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baysix
    Our kitchen sink as a very low water flow on the hot side of the faucet - what can we do?
    One handle or two knobs? Tom
    baysix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Two handles (very old house) - thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water won't come out of kitchen faucet but will come out of the side spray [ 13 Answers ]

Hi: My kitchen faucet just stopped working. If I turn it on nothing comes out, it makes a low noise and you think the water is coming out but nothing. But, if I take the side sprayer when the faucet if on that works the water comes out full force. I know nothing about plumbing but before I call...

Slow water flow kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the aerator on the kitchen faucet, but still get slow flow. The sprayer works fine and has great pressure, as do all other faucets in the house. What now?

Minimal hot water flow to shower [ 3 Answers ]

Hot and cold water runs freely from the faucet to the tub, but when the shower is turned on, the majority of the hot water continues to run from the faucet to tub and not go up through the shower. No problems with cold water. What is wrong and can I fix this?

No water from the upstairs hot water faucet [ 1 Answers ]

What happened: I turned up the heat on the water heater in our rental house (from "Warm" to the spot between "Warm" and "Hot"). The faucet in the tub spout out some slippery water and some crumbly black bits, but it had a nice heavy flow of hot water. The slime-feel and bits went away. All...

Low Pressure on Hot Water Side in two sided tub faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I am in escrow on a home, extremely well-maintained, 17-yr old home. The master has a jucuzzi style tub. The faucet has two knobs, one for hot, one for cold. The cold comes out fine. When the inspector turned on the hot water, the faucet leaked and the hot water pressure was low. He...

View more questions Search