Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guachiman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan, Sutherland Model
    I just purchased this ceiling fan at Home Depot and when I went to install it I noticed that the sockets for the light bulbs are supposedly for a Type A bulb but it is much smaller and it specifies 250V on the back section of the light fixture.
    I tried obtaining information on this model online but have not found it. Can this light fixture be changed or do I have to return the ceiling fan? That would be a pity because we really like the style, the colors and the price!

Thanks.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Don't worry about 250v that's just the rating of the sockets. They use 120v bulbs as far as I know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan remote will not work, hampton bay Model #UC7083T? [ 11 Answers ]

The Red Light Does Turn On But It Won't Work. I Threw Away The Instructions Please Help!!

Hampton Bay 52" Sutherland Fan Manual [ 1 Answers ]

We've lost the instruction booklet to our fan before we got to put it up. Where can I find the instruction manual to this?

Hampton Bay "Belmont" Model Ceiling Fan-Reversing [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many fans through the years that were reversubke (including four in my home when I installed the Belmont), and all of them are reversible via a sliding switch on the side of the housing--as indicated by the two members who responded to my first question. However, there is no such...

Reversible Belmont Model Hampton Bay Fan [ 2 Answers ]

The manufacturer's shipping box indicated that the Belmont has a three-speed reversible fan function. I had the fan installed, but after installation I cannot find any way to reverse the direction of the rotation. How is it done?

Hampton Bay Fan Model 645-451 [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if there is a light kit available for this ceiling fan that I purchasde from Home Depot? Thanks

View more questions Search