Ask
    biomed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Whirlpool dryer
    Whirlpool dryer runs too hot and there are no obstructions
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Have you checked the vent all the way through to where it exit. Retsrictions will cause to run to hot Check the thermostats. The hi-limit may not be opening. Is this gas or electric. If elec. The element could be grouded
    biomed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 05:45 PM
    I've pretty much decided the problem is with the cycling thermostat and have ordered one. I was satisfied the discharge path was unobstructed. Thanks for your response-Biomed404

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My whirlpool dryer seems to be leaking from the bottom. There is a small pool of water underneath the dryer (towards the front) and beside the dryer door. Unfortunately, I do not have the model number handy. It's the type with the door on the side. Would appreciate any help you could give...

Whirlpool dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a whirlpool dryer heavyduty super capacity and it is not heating at all I took the back off and the coil is not turning red can you help me thanks

Whirlpool Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

My dryer started smelling like it was burning and would not dry the clothes. I installed a new heating element and the thermal fuses. I turned it on and still it would not get the clothes hot, then Poof, sparks shot out and it kicked the breaker. I turned the breaker back on and it shot sparks out...

View more questions Search