Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dawn Tse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Kenmore Elite washer leaking water
    My kenmore Elite Washer is leaking water from back. It is not from any of the tubes ( hot, cold water and drain tube are all dry). It is from black hole on the back. It starts to leak water when it is in the washer cycle about 5-7 minutes. I have tried for small load to make sure it is not overloading.
    I can see the water come out from small black holes on the back. Some of those holes have white plastic and water come out from that too!
    Anyone has idea what is causing this leak?
    Thanks,
    Dawn Tse
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Hard to tell from this. Can you open unit up an be more presise? Possible the pump or center post seal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite washer f3 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite washer, it's a top loader. It flashes an F3 error code, What does that mean?

Kenmore Elite Washer [ 1 Answers ]

Spins very loudly, drum bounces all over the place. Any suggestions

What does the Ob mean on a Kenmore Elite Washer [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Catalyst washer keeps giving me the Ob error when it is running. What does that mean?

Kenmore Elite washer leaking grease [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore elite washer has a yellowish greasy film under it. It seems to be leaking the grease. Does anyone know what the problem is or what part needs to be replaced?

Kenmore washer is leaking water inside the drum and flooding [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My Kenmore washer (which is about 7 yours old) started to leak water (inside the drum) long after the load has been done. One day it leaked so much that it flooded the entire garage. I have turned off the water and can not use it till I resolve this problem. Please give me some...

View more questions Search