Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Whirlpool Dryer
    I have a whirlpool stackable dryer model # LEW0050PQ3. It runs but doesn't heat up. Only cool air comes out. Its only 8 months old! I was told there is a reset button somewhere on the back but I cannot seem to locate it. Is this true?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Not aware of a reset button but is under warranty. I would call to get fix under warranty. I can inform you as to how to fix but you shouldn't have to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My whirlpool dryer seems to be leaking from the bottom. There is a small pool of water underneath the dryer (towards the front) and beside the dryer door. Unfortunately, I do not have the model number handy. It's the type with the door on the side. Would appreciate any help you could give...

Whirlpool Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

My dryer started smelling like it was burning and would not dry the clothes. I installed a new heating element and the thermal fuses. I turned it on and still it would not get the clothes hot, then Poof, sparks shot out and it kicked the breaker. I turned the breaker back on and it shot sparks out...

Whirlpool dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer and it want start... I turned my timer on and press the start button and want do anything.. but you can hear a noise at the timer button and when youn go to press the start button the noise stops... I am wondering if its the timer button or the start button?

View more questions Search