Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deidralw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Kenmore Washer dripping inside tub
    My Kenmore Washer constantly drips inside of the tub after a wash cycle has completed. I have to turn the water off after each wash to stop the washer from dripping. Do you know what could be causing this problem?
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

May 8, 2006, 05:10 PM
    Check the screens at both ends of the fill hose connections. If they are plugged with debris, clean them out and retest. If they are clean, or it doesn't help, then your washer has a bad water inlet valve. The part number you would need and the complexity of the repair would depend on the model number of your machine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer problem [ 8 Answers ]

Our kenmore is working fine but in past day it seems the agitator is starting to slip under load. Seems like a retainer nut or such has worked loose and under load the agitator just slips as the spindle inside clicks around doing its job. Under light load it works fine. Can you tell me how to...

Dripping inside refrigerator [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new apartment. The frig there is decent but it leaks inside the refrigerator section. It seems that if I turn the dial up too high, my butter feezes... and if I turn it down any lower, the freezer drips into the frig. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Kenmoore fridge dripping water inside [ 6 Answers ]

I have a kenmoore fridge that is dripping water from the top side of the fridge compartment (traditional freezer on top style). It appears to be coming from an assembly containing a plastic (condensate?) hose that runs down the middle of the "ceiling" of the fridge compartment and drips near the...

Kenmore washer woes [ 8 Answers ]

I have an old Kenmore heavy duty washer that has been so faithful till now. The washer will fill up and start aggitating. It keeps aggitating until the spin cycle, then stops... I'll move the timer a tad, and then it will continue aggitating... it will not spin or drain. Could this be the timer?...

View more questions Search