Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alley6513 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Whirlpool Dryer
    I need to find out where my dryer reset switch is located. Dryer model # is LER7646EQ1

My dryer was working fine pulled clothes out put more in and now won't start. It is a Whirlpool dryer. Checked the fuse box and all and unplugged it and plugged it back in and it still won't work

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 01:24 PM
    If you have power to the unit, check there thermal fuse on the back of the blower housing. If it has no continuity, replace it and all should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool stackable dryer model # LEW0050PQ3. It runs but doesn't heat up. Only cool air comes out. Its only 8 months old! I was told there is a reset button somewhere on the back but I cannot seem to locate it. Is this true?

Whirlpool dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a whirlpool dryer heavyduty super capacity and it is not heating at all I took the back off and the coil is not turning red can you help me thanks

Whirlpool dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer and it want start... I turned my timer on and press the start button and want do anything.. but you can hear a noise at the timer button and when youn go to press the start button the noise stops... I am wondering if its the timer button or the start button?

Whirlpool Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer which has stopped spinning, the motor still runs, and it still heats up. I would like to try and figure out what is wrong with it. The model number is #LER7646DQ0.

View more questions Search