Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob McWhorter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Amana refrigerator quit cooling
    The freezer portion of my Amana refrigerator would not keep ice cream frozen. Then the bottom portion of the refrigerator quit cooling. Can this appliance be fixed by an amateur like me?

I already have a question on-line about my washing machine. Hope someone can help answer my questions.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2007, 12:58 AM
    I don't have an answer for you. But, by my posting a response to your question, I am hoping that one of the several fine knowledgeable in appliance repair people on this site takes notice of your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Refrigerator Cooling Problem [ 12 Answers ]

Need Help on cooling issue. My maytag MSD2756AEW side by side is not cooling the refrigerator side. When I close the freezer side the cold air stops coming into the refrigerator side. There is no blockage in the crossover vent at the top. Anyone have advice on this? Thanks

Refrigerator stopped cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have a Kenmore top freezer model 253.71822106. I few weeks back I noticed some condensation (and re-freezing) building up on the top shelf of my fridge. I just dealt with it, but now it has stopped cooling altogether (I'm not sure if these are related, just giving back info). The...

Refrigerator freezer running but not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

My refrigerator freezer is running, but it is not cooling

Amana Refrigerator -Water and ICE not working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a old AMANA side by side fridge. Its front water dispenser and ICE making process has stopped. I replaced filter but no luck. When I open filter there is vacume like suction inside and when I put it back water dispenser works for couple times and stops again. ICE is not working all the time....

Matag Refrigerator Cooling Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Need Help on Refrigerator cooling issue. My maytag MSB2554AR side by side is not cooling the refrigerator side. I have found that the back side of the freezer gets frosted up. I cleaned the coils in back and defrosted the freezer coils. After about t weeks I am running into the same problem. Any...

View more questions Search